Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Marshalls find

Ellen Tracey thick stick lip color

So now that were aquatinted I let you in on a little secret and it was my love for makeup! Not just high end but I also really enjoy drugstore, I'm not picky either! I love to browse Marshalls, Ross and TJ maxx for new finds, so I'll share my finds and verdict. I decided to browser early this morning at Marshalls since I had some free time to myself (yeah no kids), which I was in dire need of!While browsing the beauty section I found some lip crayons that I just could not pass up. The brand was Ellen Tracey, which I'm not familiar with and they're called thick stick lip color.



Packaging and Details:

It comes in a light blue box with five different shades of pink. There is no labeled  name for the  lip colors, so I'm gonna describe the colors from my view. There is a cherry red, fushia, nude pink, hot pink and a sort of barbie pink shade.



The Verdict:

As soon as I got home I opened the box to swatch the lip crayons for color and consistency. All the lip crayons were pretty pigmented and the texture was smooth and creamy. After wearing the lip colors for a few hours I didn't notice any bleeding into my foundation and I found they had a sort of silky matte finish.  I really liked the fushia color that came in the box, which was the brightest and most pigmented color of the five shades, next to the cherry red of course. All the shades were matte finish not very sticky, but soft and Dewey and my lips felt very moisturized. The colors looked great on me and I loved the product I would definitely buy again. I'm now curious to try other Ellen Tracey products. I took a few pictures, hope you guys enjoyed and let me know if you would like to know anything else about the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment