Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blogger intro

I'm new to blogging, I've never had a blog before and have been wanting to blog for quite sometime now. I'll  introduce myself, my name is Deanna Raquel and I am married with two beautiful children.My husband has recently joined the army and I am now a stay at home mom! Yah but it's not quiet the fairy tale I thought it would be, but I'll say I'm getting to know my kids more and more each day and bonding like never before and that is something i can only do once in life. Motherhood has opened my heart and mind like never before while marriage has challenged me like never before all the while growing in love more and more. So I'm ready to share my experiences, lessons, challenges, and unfortunately my make-up addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment